If you are an owner or an investor in commercial property, and take the investment seriously, it is in your best interest to hire a professional property manager. We at Harkins Commercial, Inc can help ensure that you receive the highest returns the market allows.
Types of properties managed:
- Office Buildings
- Retail Properties
- Industrial Facilities
- Mixed Use Property
The primary objective of Harkins Commercial as a property manager is:
- Achieve the objective of the property owner
- Generate income for the ownership
- Preserve or increase the property value
Services offered include:
- Advertising and marketing
- Lease or sale negotiations
- Rent collection
- Tenant negotiations and issues
- Site related administration of maintenance, property taxes, mortgages, insurance
- Monthly property status report to owner
- Oversee property maintenance vendors
Our services include:
- Advertising and marketing to promote your property and to secure tenants who will be an asset to the property.
- Lease negotiations, which take more time and require more expertise than other types of rental agreements.
- Collecting rent, and handling any issues that arise with tenants.
- Maintaining administrative and financial records; paying the mortgage, taxes, insurance and maintenance fees.
- Providing regular reports to an owner regarding occupancy, rent roll, budget and ROI.
- Maintaining the buildings and surrounding property, including but not limited to repairs or minor renovations for new tenants, landscaping, electrical and plumbing.
At Harkins Commercial, Inc., we keep current with federal, state, and local laws concerning commercial real estate. We can help you earn a higher rate of return on your commercial property investment by developing a customized management plan that best suits your needs.