- Licensed Real Estate Broker – License #BK3147586
- CCIM Candidate
- Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration- December 1999
Mark Harkins is responsible for the everyday duties of Harkins Commercial, Inc. His expertise is long rooted in finance and sales beginning in 1997 with Prudential Securities. To exceed expectations and to be successful in the complex world of financial services takes qualities such as customer focus, understanding needs, problem solving, follow-up, open communication, and resolve. Possessing these qualities, Mark engineered early and rapid success by working directly with portfolio mangers for mortgage backed securities and was promoted through the ranks of a multi-billion dollar company in 2 years to take over as Director of Marketing for Jackson National Life of Southwest Florida. He then became Regional Vice President of Donahue, Maccia, Ray, LLC before becoming the owner of Retirement Income Assurance, LLC a wholesale financial services firm.
All of these successes translated into an opportunity to return to Orlando to grow and manage Harkins Commercial, Inc. The transition from finance and sales to real estate was an easy one. Mark found that many of the same type of individuals who bought securities would purchase investments in commercial real estate.
Mark has successfully represented property owners and tenants utilizing this same focus and skill sets learned in the financial services industry. This has led to sales and leases of more than $20,000,000 since 2006.
- Current President- Rotary Club of Longwood, FL
- Member- CFCAR,Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors
- Member- Central Florida Chapter, CCIM
- Member- ICSC, International Council of Shopping Centers