C. William “Bill” Harkins
CEO and Founder
- Florida Class A State Certified General Contractor, #CGCA05468
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Florida, #PE19295
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Colorado, #PE12546
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida, #CQ0196971
Bill Harkins has been part of the Central Florida Land Development industry since 1974. Additionally, as a professional engineer he has been directly involved in the design and construction of concrete and steel structures during his early years following college graduation with a civil engineering degree.
Under his guidance Harkins Development Corporation has emerged as one of Central Florida’s most respected developer, manager, and owner of office and retail buildings within the area. Harkins Commercial, Inc became a “spin off” business required by the additional needs of management, marketing, brokerage services demanded by many of our real estate clients.
The result has become a “one stop” family of businesses highly experienced and capable of providing any size of commercial retail or office client with services ranging from site evaluation to development, construction, interior build-out, and property management.
Harkins’ Companies pride ourselves in our ability to provide “Hands On” services and seamless communication to every client, regardless of their size.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Ohio University
- Organizing Member of Board of Directors, First Seminole Bank
- Organizing Member of Board of Directors, United Heritage Bank
- Member and Past President, Longwood Rotary Club
- Founding Member, Master Custom Builders Council
- Member of the Board of Directors, Home Builders Association of Mid-Florida
- Member, Seminole County/Lake Mary Chamber of Commerce